Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com

31 July 2009

don't funk with my heart

all gone
not restockable

heart!


upclose

can be opened, store nostalgic photos of loved ones.. After all it is a necklace worn on your neck.. super close to your heart! :D perfectttt!

open, close.




not plastic-liked at all
only comes in 1 color
imported from Hong Kong

Awwwww... A heart necklace! Simple and chic ;) This necklace reminds me of the lockets back in the days! I remember when I was a child, I saw movie's where the wife is missing the hubby that went off to war and she keeps this locket where when it is flipped open, a picture of her hubby is there! You feel me ;) ? But this necklace is unlike the olden days ones because it comes with a long chain, trendy and totally up to date! ;)

rm30 with pos express
not restockable

No comments:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com