Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com

01 August 2008

About us

Hello all!

It's been a great blessing & journey for this past 2 years and I would like to start off my thanking everyone who has supported me. From my family to my friends and to my beloved customers. This little blog was birthed in September 2008 and the main goal and purpose for this little blog was to put food on the table, pay for rent & gas- basically to scrub my way through my university life. After graduating in mid 2009, I decided to venture out and turn this little hobby into a serious business :) Items brought in have been hand picked and brought in from overseas and also locally. Feel free to browse and purchase! And thank you for dropping by :)

Miss OCD is owned by OCD TRADING (SA0128877-W).
Duration of business - September 2008 till today

XO
Miss OCD in Shopping

:)

No comments:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com