Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com

12 April 2009

Lace Frenzy!

Hey girls!

A short dress update this time round :) Once again I apollogize for the lousy photo's on model cause they are self taken with a timer. Lace dresses are all going below rm48! So hurry hurry hurry and grab em' while I still have them! All dresses are not restockable at all as I swept all of them off of my supplier :) Enjoy lovelies!

text: 016-2577131 (please try and email me as I'm out of credit at the moment and the shops nearby are out of DiGi reload coupons, thanks!)


XO,
Miss OCD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi if u happen to restock d luscious lace do mail me:nymphomania_gal@yahoo.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com