Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com

05 April 2009

DIY today

Hey girls!

First and foremost, all pictures today are self taken so please bear with me :) Other than that, Miss OCD has an awesome update for you girls!!! ;) As usual, do email/sms your orders to miss.ocd.in.shopping@gmail.com/ 016-2577131 with name and items desired :)

And Miss OCD would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the support and love and bearing with me in times when I forgot to post your parcels or when I failed to restock certain items for you, etc etc. I really apologize that my actions were not steadfast. I am trully really aging gracefully :/ Unfortunately, I am going through my final semester to graduate at the moment (I'll be super free in JUNE onwards!) and I am currently in the 2 finals months of my student life. I would love to go on a hiatus but going through a week without updates are just a no-no for me! (I could not possible sleep at night seriously..) Hehe ;P So please bear with me girls! :)

XO!
Miss OCD

No comments:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com