Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com

30 November 2008

yay!

hey girls! :)
more updates coming up this 2 weeks!

look out for maxi dresses, killer white heels, dresses and more dresses and of course the all time favourite cinchers!

I would like to thank you all for the support for this past 3 months! It has indeed been overwhelming and very memorable. And I would like to say sorry to those who did not manage to get restocks for Black Blossom as suppliers were dried on that particular stock and not all managed to get the items. I cannot tell you how sorry I am.

As for the ones who ordered Blue Donut, I'm so sorry that the suppliers are out of them too. There was a little miscommunication and thank you to those who changed their orders to black blossom (which explains why black blossom stocks sold like hot cakes after that! :))

And also, thank you to all the review blogs that reviewed Miss OCD. You guys made this blog possible. thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

So, to the lucky girls who managed to get their hands on black blossom, svelte, penelope and west babe, do expect those packages to reach your doorstep on tuesday or wednesday (latest) as I have an advertisement shooting tomorrow (monday) and I'm not sure whether or not I can make it to the post office :/

and again, I thank you to all! :)

XOXO,
Miss OCD

No comments:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com