Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com

02 January 2011

Happy 2011^

Hello Loves! :)

Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year and Greetings for Singapore! How have you girls been?

I hope you have not forgotten me! Life has been great! Full of sugar, spice and all things nice :) But of course I miss reading all the emails and most of all, I miss shopping for all of you.. Sometimes I feel really empty but what keeps me strong is knowing I got you girls (Yes, although I've only met 1% of you... But I would like all of you to know how much you mean to me despite me not being able to meet you all..) This blog will soon be more active *hopefully, if all things go well* and it will be run by someone else too.. I assure you Miss OCD is not going anywhere :) We know how much girls love shopping and we always believe shopping keeps the world going round! So sit back, look fierce and we will be back very very soon! Think mid February to March.

Smooches,
- Miss OCD

No comments:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com