Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com

03 January 2009

Shoes Galore!

hey huns! before I babble more about my update (which happens to be below ;)) I would like to wish all of you a happy happy new year! :) may you stick to your resolutions always (; and hey, if you're still party-ing hard, do remember to always hydrate yourself with plenty of H20! (:

This time round are shoes!!! Some are gone from the FDL Bazaar in Bangsar and this is the remaining pieces! All are last pieces too, so you know the drill! Text: 016-2577131 or Email: miss.ocd.in.shopping@gmail.com to place those orders! This will be my last post until after my finals (which ends on the January 10!) And I will be going for a holiday right after, but don't miss me, I shall return with a lot of goodies from abroad! :)

XOXO,

Miss OCD

No comments:

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com